Transdisciplinary workshop : the Loop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Transdisciplinary workshop : the Loop

Preparing an international and transdisciplinary creativity workshop exploring the concept of loop.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New members presentation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New members presentation Empty New members presentation Thu 2 Jul - 11:04

-Antoine-

-Antoine-

Hi everyone,
I'd like to introduce you Louise, I'd like her to join the workshop.

She's a crazy and arty scientist, and a friend. She studies neurosciences and brain imagery, she loves philosophy and artistic hacking, and she's a dedicated and motivated person.

I'm sure she would bring a lot to our group. Her knowledge and experience in brain imagery would help us a lot in exploring the "neuro feedback field" and take the best from EEG data. Her critical and scientific culture about brain and neurosiences would feed and strengthen the philosophical debates we may have. And more generally, her energy and her sharp mind could only stimulate creative thinking and research.

However, I need some feedback from you before confirming her she's joining the group. So what do you think ?

2New members presentation Empty Re: New members presentation Sat 4 Jul - 16:18

Magali

Magali

I think it's great and i'd like to tell to Louise, "you are super welcome!", unless somebody doesn't think it's a good idea to have her in the team??

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum